Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summertime Blues


A few weeks ago, these two magnificent whales were spotted very close to the shore of my favorite hideout, Long Beach Island, NJ.  They crested beautifully and i wish i could say that i took the picture and saw them breach the surface for real but it wasn't my time to witness that glory of the ocean.  They are awesome and posses the ability to move throughout the sea as if moving through eternity, they are part of the whole, they are able to ebb and flow with the energies of life, of our world.

The summer days are dwindling quickly, more so than in recent years i think.  The sun is setting on my time to soak up it's life giving waves, and i'm feeling a bit empty as the rays pass me by.  I wasn't prepared this year, i certainly spent many a hour, many a day laying in the sand, listening to the surf and gazing into blue skies but it is not enough!  Skies that seem infinite, skies that will allow these summer days to go on forever, but, alas time ticks by and in this part of the world the autumn is setting in regardless of whether i think its to soon or not.

I hope to be able to sneak in time for another visit or two to the beach, i haven't swam enough, i need to swim again.  To prepare myself to end the ease of the peace that only seems to come as i flow with the rhythm that is the tide.  While i swim all of my molecules rejoice and flow at the balance they have found, balance and unity i strive for, trying to maintain throughout the year until i have the opportunity to dive in again, to calm myself with the ebb and flow of the water, moving in and out, pulled by forces in the sky, the moon that shines it's love and balances my life, our lives- freeing, releasing, filling me to the core of my being- an opening of my body to welcome the oneness with the sea, in the energy that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment